You will need to install either the application or Unity editor plugin before creating game data files.
Option 1: Unity editor extension
- Right-click inside the Project window in your Unity editor
- Select Create → Game Data → Game Data (<format>) in the popup menu
Click here to view ...
Option 2: Standalone application
- Create an empty file with an extension matching the desired data format:
- JSON - mydata.json
- BSON - mydata.bson
- XML - mydata.xml
- Message Pack - mydata.msgpack
- Launch game data editor with SERVE command and dataBase parameter pointing to the file you've just created.
- Made some changes in game data and save them.
Setting up data structure (Charon)
Editing documents (Charon)
Creating game data file (Charon)
Accessing game data (C#) (Charon)
Launching data editor (Charon)