Option 1: Unity editor extension
- Launch Unity editor
- Open Project window by using Window → Project menu
- Locate your game data file (it should have .gd.json extension.
- Double-click the file.
- The editor window should appear
If the editor window doesn't open, check Unity console log (Window → Console).
Try to solve the issues yourself or check our Troubleshooting section.
Option 2: Standalone application
- Launch game data editor with SERVE and
- The editor window should open in your default web browser
If this doesn't happen, try opening http://localhost:43210/ manually in your web browser.